Lily Lolo Black Vegan Mascara
Brand Lily Lolo
Lily Lolo Creamy Natural Vegan Mascara is easy to apply and will volumise and lengthen lashes to produce a dramatic effect. An everyday essential for fabulous looking lashes. Suitable for all eye colours. Lily Lolo Mascara is soft and creamy and has no artificial ingredients, just long lasting colour with a smooth texture. Gluten free, vegan friendly.
This natural black mascara is an absolute makeup bag must have, suits all eye colours.
*Ophthalmologic Tested - Suitable for sensitive eyes
*Fragrance, silicon and alcohol free
*Free from harsh chemicals, lead, parabens.
*Soft, creamy and smudgy
*Easy smooth application
Ingredients: Gluten free, vegan friendly. AQUA (WATER), MYRICA PUBESCENS FRUIT CERA (MYRICA PUBESCENS FRUIT WAX), PROPANEDIOL, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA (COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX), POLYGLYCERYL-6 DISTEARATE, SUCROSE STEARATE, ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, GLYCERYL DIBEHENATE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED CERA (HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED WAX), LACTOBACILLUS FERMENT, POLYGLYCERYL-10 MYRISTATE, ORYZA SATIVA BRAN CERA (ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN WAX), GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, ROSA CANINA FRUIT OIL, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, XANTHAN GUM, POTASSIUM SORBATE, GLYCERYL UNDECYLENATE, MAY CONTAIN IRON OXIDES. 7ml
How to Apply?
1) Make sure eyelashes are clean and dry of any prior makeup.
2) While still wet, apply no more than 3 coats. If fluid sets, it can make the lashes clumpy. Also, you will find the wand will not easily stroke through the lashes if fluid sets.
3) Looking down into a mirror (preferably magnified), start at the base of the lashes using light zigzag strokes working up to the tips of the lashes. The zigzag technique helps to prevent lashes sticking together and gives them a more ‘feathery’ appearance.
4) Now gently apply to lower lashes. If lower lashes are thin, avoid applying and drawing attention.
5) Avoid applying mascara to top of upper lashes, as this forces them to fall flat and straight.
6) Keep cap tightened well to prevent drying out and store in moderate temperature.