Lhamour Oil Cleansing Balm Set
Effectively removes impurities and bacteria from the skin while clearing congested pores and nourishing dull, dry skin.
Dry Dull skin Acne prone skin
The face takes the main share when it comes to being battered by environment pollution, air quality and weather. The face is the only section of the skin, which is exposed all year round. Therefore, it is vital to take more care of the face than any of body part. Reason for oil cleansing: Many people are scared to use oil. Especially for cleansing, it seems like an odd concept. But oil absorbs oil, which means that this cleansing balm can effectively remove oil-based dirt from and leave the skin clean. It will clear congested pores, remove deep impurities, and nourish dull skin without overly drying.
HOW TO USE
1. Wash your hands and wet your face
2. Take a small amount (approximately a pea size) of cleansing balm into your hand and massage onto your face using circular motions.
3. Wet the cotton towel with hot water, and wring the towel
4. Place the cloth over your face and wait a moment for the steam to open your pores.
5. If you are wearing heavy makeup, you may need to wet the towel and sponge face again to cleanse completely.
6. Wet the towel this time in cold water, wring the towel and place on your face. The sensation will help bring back you pores to normal condition and thus will make your face feel fresh. If you do not do this and only use a hot steaming towel, it might cause enlarged pores.
7. Once you have done these steps, your face should feel cleansed yet moisturized and fresh.
Tallow (Sheep’s tail fat oil), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tallow (Beef Tallow), Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), DL-alpha- Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Lavandula Angustofolia (Lavender) Oil, Activated Charcoal.