Bubble Shack Hawaii - Bungalow Glow South Shore Sweetie Candle
Brand Bubble Shack Hawaii
Inspired by a beautiful Hawaiian girl from the South Shore of Oahu, whose flirtatious celebrity drives all the local boys wild. Our South Shore Sweetie coconut shell soy candles features a tart concoction of Pacific Rim yuzu fruit, kumquat, tangerine, grapefruit and pomello that might just bring out your flirtatious side.
- The Large Coconut Shell Candle measures approximately 3 in. high & 4 in. diameter and is made with real coconut shells, so size will vary slightly.
- The Poi Bowl Candle Measures approximately: 1.5 in. by 3.5 in.
- Large coconut candle burns approximately 70 plus hours, the Poi Bowl Candle burns approximately 35 to 40 plus hours and both are scented throughout so that the scent lasts from beginning to end.
- Handmade in Hawaii with 100% US soy wax and tropical oils for a beautiful finish and even burn
- These natural soy candles are stronger, longer and cleaner burning than paraffin and beeswax candles
Includes natural essential oils and gentle, phthalate-free fragrances
(The benefit: Strong smelling but less likely to trigger allergies)
Caution: Keep wick trimmed to 1/4". Never burn a candle unattended or near flammable objects! Place wood containers on a fireproof holder. Do not discard matches in the candle. Keep out of the reach of children.