NHCO Botanical Bodycare - Shower Steamer
Brand NHCO Botanical Bodycare
Turn your shower into a spa with our invigorating shower steamer, made with a refreshing blend of essential oils and organic menthol crystals.
Simply break the tablet in half and place a piece on the floor of your shower, out of direct spray of water. The oils and aroma of the menthol crystals will release as it melts. The steamer will melt quickly if it's in direct aim of the shower water.
The Shower Steamer is made for 2-4 shower uses.
The Shower Steamer contains a concentrated amount of ingredients, and is not a bath bomb alternative. Do not rub directly onto skin, and do not use as a bath bomb.
Weight: Approximately 3 ounces
Rose Geranium Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Chloride (Sea Salt), Citric Acid, Essential Oils, Organic Menthol Crystals, Rose Kaolin Clay, Distilled Water
Lemon Menthe Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Chloride (Sea Salt), Citric Acid, Mentha Arvensis (Menthol) Crystals*, Essential Oils, Water (Aqua)
Eucalyptus Menthe Ingredients: Ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Chloride (Sea Salt), Citric Acid, Mentha Arvensis (Menthol) Crystals*, Essential Oils, French Green Clay, Water (Aqua)
Blood Orange & Ginger Key Ingredients: Organic Menthol Crystals, Paprika, Sea Salt
Fresh Lavender Key Ingredients: Sea Salt, Lavender Essential Oil, Organic Chamomile
Lemongrass: Key Ingredients: Sea Salt, Lemongrass Oil, Organic Menthol Crystals.
Sweet Peppermint Key Ingredients: Sea Salt, Peppermint Oil, Spearmint Oil, Organic Menthol Crystals
Tips on using
- We recommend using 1/2 of the steamer per shower, however, if you prefer a lighter smell (our noses are all different!), use 1/4 of the steamer per shower. Word of caution: using the entire steamer in one shower may be overpowering or irritating!
- Although the steamer may dissolve before the end of your shower, the smell will remain in the steam of the shower
- Numerous factors can affect the rate at which the steamer dissolves, including water temperature, and the location of the steamer in the shower.
- Be careful not to place the steamer in an area that may cause it to accidentally wash down the drain.
- Consider placing the steamer in a soap dish as an alternative to the shower floor.